Useful Forms

Quad 4 Course Changes:

Students who would like a course change for quad 4 are encouraged to contact their grade specific guidance counsellors to discuss these changes. Changes will be extremely limited at this time because of class availability and class size. Changes will only be considered for pathway changes and graduation requirements. Students must complete the "Request to Withdraw from a Course" form that is located under Student Services --> Useful forms (below).

Counsellor Contacts:

Grade 9 --

Grade 10

Grade 11 --

Grade 11/12 IB -

Grade 12 -